Responsive Website Design Company
Websites are one of the most powerful tools to help you reach your business goals. Without a well-developed website, you rarely get the chance to stick your feet in the competitive internet market. With Dotdesh’s in-house expert developers on the job, you can rest assured; we’ve got the ultimate solution to all your online business needs.
Types of Website We Design
We design responsive OnePage website.
We design responsive Business Website.
Garments / Buying House
We design responsive Garments / Buying House.
We design responsive Portfolio website.
We design responsive E-commerce Website.
Bank / Finance Website
We design responsive Bank / Finance Website.
We design responsive Personal Website.
We design responsive Blog Website.
Online News Portal
We design responsive Online News Portal.
Responsive Web Design Services
Responsive Website Designs Proven to Increase Leads & Sales
Your customers are searching for your products and services from their smartphones and tablets. Will they find you or your competitors? A responsive website design can make all the difference:
- 57% percent of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site
- 57% percent of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets
- 85% of adults think that a company’s website, when viewed on a mobile device, should be as good or better than its desktop website.
- People today have 2X more interactions with brands on mobile than anywhere else—that includes TV, in-store, you name it
- 75% of consumers turn to mobile search first to address their immediate needs
What Is A Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design is a website framework that hides, shrinks, moves, and adjusts content on your website depending on what device your visitor is reading on (a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop). Ultimately, a responsive website makes sure your site is easily viewed on any device and maximizes your visitor’s user experience.
Your customers expect different things from content on different devices, and you have to account for that in your responsive website design. This requires revisiting your website’s information architecture and understanding your users. This isn’t impossible, but it does require planning and strategy—and Blue Corona can help.
Mobile-Friendly vs. Responsive Websites
“Mobile-friendly” simply means that your website’s content and assets are accessible, legible, and usable to visitors on a smartphone.
Have you ever found yourself on a website that doesn’t display well on your tiny phone screen? A website where you have to zoom and pinch to read small text and clumsily click tiny buttons with what feel like giant sausage-like fingers?
In the past, most companies elected to build a custom mobile website. However, building a custom responsive website is now industry standard.
The Benefits of Custom Responsive Website Design Services
- Google has officially stated that they prefer responsive websites.
- You only have to manage one website when it’s responsive, as opposed to having to manage both a desktop version and a mobile version.
- You won’t have to worry about duplicate content, faulty redirects, or other common usability errors that separate mobile websites create.
- Responsive websites offer the best usability for your visitors, as they’re compatible to all users on all devices.